Due to COVID-19 All Smiles has had to make some changes to how things look and what we need to do to keep you and our staff healthy.
Each patient and visitor MUST complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to an appointment.
Important changes for your upcoming appointment:
- All e-forms (medical history, etc.) must be completed at home, prior to your appointment. If you do not have access please call our office at 802-476-8700 ASAP.
- Please remember to use the restroom to brush and “go” prior to your arrival. Per direction of the Department of Health, our public restroom is closed.
- There is an additional and TEMPORARY infection control charge of $25 to help cover a portion of the increased cost for materials and PPE that we are experiencing, it also helps defray the cost of new equipment designed to both reduce the generation of and capture of aerosols that we have purchased to keep you and others safe during your appointment. Unfortunately, this will not be reimbursed by insurance.
- You and a guardian (or helper) are the only ones permitted into the office. All MUST wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose into the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you for a nominal fee that we are donating to the Rotary Club of Barre.
- Please arrive in a timely fashion for your appointment, and call the office when you arrive. If we do not answer when you call rest assured we are here, leave a message and we will get right back to you. You will be asked the screening questions again at that time and be reminded to wait in your car until we are ready for your appointment.
- If we call you at the time of your appointment, and you have not yet arrived, been screened, and are waiting in your car in our parking lot, your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled, as the new scheduling procedure does not allow for tardiness.
- When you are called in for your appointment, please leave all valuables, coats etc. in the car. The only thing needed for your appointment is a payment method. If you are unsure as to what you will owe, please ask prior to your appointment time. We are only accepting credit / debit cards at this time.
- When you are called in for your appointment, please come to the door and stand on the green X on the concrete. Do NOT touch the door; we will open it for you. Your temperature will be recorded and you will be allowed to enter and sanitize your hands.
- You will then be escorted to the appropriate treatment area
We know all of this is new and seems very complex, but all these measure are to keep you and our staff safe and healthy.